What does the Booster Club do?
- Supports over 40 athletic programs offered to our children (see list attached).
- Supports related groups and activities:
- Pep Squad
- Little Saints Basketball
- Lower School Intramural Basketball
- Strength and Conditioning Program (grades 7-12)
- Enhances the athletic experiences of all our children in all grades.
- Over the past nine years the Booster Club has contributed over $650,000 to these programs and for improvements to facilities.
Who plays sports at St. Andrew's?
- More than 65% of Middle and Upper School students participate in interscholastic sports.
- St. Andrew’s is this year’s State 3A All Sports Award Winner. St. Andrew’s has won the All Sports Award for 13 straight years and 18 out of the last 20 years.
What are the benefits of joining the Booster Club?
- Family pass for all home games worth more than $500 per adult (based on 150 home events)
- No waiting in line to purchase tickets - just show your Booster Club Key Membership Card
- Supporting St. Andrew's sports offered at all levels
Why be a Super Saint?
- For all the reasons above PLUS
- Admission to home playoff games
- Reserved parking at football and basketball games
Become a part if the winning tradition. Join the Booster Club today!